It helps them to improve their reading skills in English and many other
languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and
Portuguese) and helps them to read interesting stories perfectly and read
“Diyas”. Along with encourages you to collect stars and badges. , Friendly in
Diya listens to children as they read and gives real-time positive feedback
when they read well and helps them when they are stuck – even offline and
Works Offline: Once downloaded, it works offline, so it doesn’t use any data.
• Safe: Since the app is designed for kids, it has no ads and all
sensitive information remains on the device only.
• Free: The app is completely free to use and has a huge library of
books with different reading levels including First Reading Books, Katha Kids
and Chhota Bheem, with new books added regularly .
• Games: The educational games in the application make the learning
• In-App Reading Assistant: Diya, the in-app reading assistant helps
children read aloud and provides positive reinforcement when they read
correctly and helps wherever they stop.
Multi Child Profiles: Multiple children can use the same app and create
their own individual profile to track their progress.
• Personalized: The app recommends books of the appropriate level of
difficulty to each child based on their reading level.
With Read Along, kids can read a variety of fun and exciting stories in a
variety of languages, including:
With just 10 minutes of fun and practice every day, inspire your child to be a
lifelong reading star!