Lockwatch helps you recover your lost or stolen phone
Lockwatch takes a picture of anyone trying to unlock your phone with the wrong code. It emails you a photo with your phone’s current GPS location.
Find out if someone is spying on your phone or find the thief who stole it.
• Takes a silent photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Calculates the phone’s location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate it.
• Emails your photos and GPS location immediately before the phone turns off.
• No need for third-party lock screen. We use the built-in lock screen in Android.
• The app is very buggy and only works when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Lockwatch has helped recover hundreds of lost and stolen phones and has appeared in countless TV and online news stories. eye
Note: You must enter at least four digits or dots for each unlock attempt to count. If the correct code is entered within 10 seconds, Lockwatch will not send an email to minimize false alarms.